Saturday, January 28, 2023

Road Rage

 


 Once upon a time, there was a guy named Steve. Steve had a major case of road rage. He would honk, yell, and even make rude gestures at other drivers on the road. He thought he was the king of the road and that everyone else was just in his way.

One day, Steve was driving on the highway when a big truck cut him off. Steve was furious. He honked and screamed, "Get out of the way, you big oaf!"

The big truck, driven by a man named Bob, pulled over to the side of the road. Bob got out of his truck and walked over to Steve's car. Steve was terrified. He had never been confronted by someone so big before.

Bob leaned down and looked into Steve's car. "What's your problem, buddy?" he asked in a deep, menacing voice.

Steve stammered, "Y-you cut me off! I-I was going first!"

Bob just laughed. "You think you're the king of the road, huh? Let me tell you something, buddy. The only king of the road is the guy with the biggest truck. And that's me."

Steve was shaking in fear. He tried to back out of the situation, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'll just go now."

Bob wasn't done yet. "Oh no, you don't get off that easy. You're going to learn a lesson about manners and respect on the road."

Steve begged for mercy, "Please, just let me go. I'll never do it again. I promise."

Bob thought for a moment, then smiled. "Alright, I'll let you go, but on one condition: you have to wash my truck for the next month."

Steve was shocked. "W-what? That's ridiculous!"

Bob leaned in closer. "Do you want me to let you go or not?"

Steve had no choice but to agree. And so, for the next month, Steve could be seen washing Bob's truck every day on the side of the road. He learned his lesson about road rage and respect for others.

As for Bob, he became known as the hero of the highway, always standing up for the little guy and teaching bullies a lesson. And Steve? Well, he was just the guy who washed the truck.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Leave me a comment. I won't bite... this time.